Sunday, May 18, 2014

My 2014 Runoff Endorsements



My 2014 Runoff Endorsements
By
James Scott Trimm

As you all know I have been blogging in favor of the values of limited government, personal freedom and individual determination.  In keeping with these principles I am endorsing the following list candidates in the upcoming runoff election (May 27):

Lt. Governor: Dan Patrick
Attorney General: Ken Paxton
Agriculture Commissioner: Sid Miller
Railroad Commissioner: Wayne Christian
State Board of Education District 11: Eric Mahroum
State Senator District 10: Konni Burton
County Criminal Court #2: Atticus Gill
County Criminal Court #3: Alexander Kim
Justice of the Precinct 3: Lenny Lopez

I do want to say that in some races we have some good candidates running, and in at least one of these races it was a tough call, so do not take these endorsements to mean that all of their opponents are big government liberals. But I do believe that each of these candidates are, in my opinion, the best choices.


Early voting: May 19-23

Election Day: May 27


If you live in Hurst, I encourage you to subscribe below to receive occasional email updates from Concerned Citizens of Hurst:

Subscribe to Concerned Citizens of Hurst

* indicates required

No comments:

Post a Comment