Saturday, October 15, 2016

A Very Personal Message


A Very Personal Message

Friends, Some of you may have noticed a change in me in recent weeks, there are a lot of stressful things going on in my life right now. I cannot tell you about them all right now for several reasons. Foremost because some of them are very personal (nothing for which myself or my family bear any shame, but personal none the less).

Some of you may have noticed the effects of this stress on me. When we told my cousin about these issues she wrote back saying:

"I could tell Scott's spirit and countenance has been affected these past few months...this explains it!"

I wish I could tell you more right now, but I just can't.

But let me assure you that my marriage has never been stronger, so that is not an issue. My wife and I definitely have a very united front in struggling through these crises. Looking back on my life as a young man, I definitely dated a lot of the wrong girls (what was I thinking?!), but thank goodness 26 years ago, I ended up marrying the right woman. There is no one else I would want by my side as we face these life struggles.

I will be honest with you, some of the struggles we face can be solved with money (and we so appreciate those who financially support my literal "labor in the Word") but others can only be solved by time, justice and the healing of wounded souls. 

Please keep my family in your prayers.

James Scott Trimm 


No comments:

Post a Comment