Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Joe Straus Staffer "Likes" Stickland's Challenger



In my most recent blog The Establishment’s Plan to Oust Jonathan Stickland I exposed the plan by House Speaker Joe Straus to replace conservative champion Jonathan Stickland with Scott Fisher.  Fisher is a close friend and ally of Straus puppet Joe Pojman.  If you have not yet read this blog, you definitely should.  But if my expose left any doubt that Straus is ultimately behind Stickland's primary challenger, that doubt has now been dispelled.  A recent "like" on Fisher's campaign Facebook page is from Rocky Gage.  Mr. Gage does nor live in District 92 (Stickland's district), he is in fact a member of Joe Staus's staff! 

[UPDATE: Within an hour and a half of this blog being published, Rocky Gage's name magically disappeared from the "likes" for Fisher's page....  then after I reported its disappearance ,  it returned... so if it disappears again that's OK, because that is why God created screen captures.]

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I have included the screen shots below to prove it:





Do not let Straus and the Austin establishment succeed in their attempt to oust a conservative champion from the Texas House, and replace him with a Straus recruit!  I encourage you to join me in supporting true conservative Jonathan Stickland.



No comments:

Post a Comment